background img

The New Stuff

Stop Comparing Me With Reminisce, Dagrin – Olamide Rants On Twiter

Nigerian rapper, Olamide has told people to stop comparing him with fellow rapper Reminisce and the late Dagrin. He took to twitter to register his displeasure over the comparison.

He also dismissed reports that two artistes signed to his label – Lil Kesh and Victoh, will dump him once they become bigger stars. See his tweets below..

Sometimes I see ppl yanning dust .. And I wonder if they forgot my beginning… #YBNL ~ @Olamide_YBNL

All d niggas I signed … Just 2years contract and when de are independent my prayer is for them not to sign any deal with a rec label. ~ @Olamide_YBNL Saying Kesh or Viktoh or any1 else gone leave me is kinda shitty..

I want ds niggas to be great .. Not to be slaves or dependent ~ @Olamide_YBNL

Niggas should stop comparing Olamide with da grin , remi, or chinko … #IbileUnited is a movement… Find another option .. #YBNL ~@Olamide_YBNL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ads

ads

HOTTIE THIS MONTH