background img

The New Stuff

Why I Live My Life On The Edge- Charly Boy

Charly Boy who marks his 64 years today, disclosed that his happy moments are when; he is able to add value and make immeasurable contributions in the lives of different individuals.

The royal punkness who has been married to his wife of many years, Lady D, also talks about the different emotions he shares with his children.

He says, “Unlike some parents who can’t truly love more than a child at a time, I love all my children in different ways and I see a bit of me in all of them, up to my siblings, grandchildren and all. Family is really what I have been blessed with, and my happiest moments have been family times”.

Due to his lifestyle, it can be seen that the veteran singer loves living his life on the edge, as he does not bother what impression you have about him, his wife or his family.

Speaking on his regrets, he said “Regrets don’t exist in my dictionary. I live life on the edge and to change it would mean doing things in traditional or conventional ways. To do that, for me, is to give up the ghost. If it’s not daunting and scary, it certainly is not for me”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ads

ads

HOTTIE THIS MONTH